What we do?
We can form your Wyoming LLC or Corporation same day the with a feature rich package for much less than you would normally pay. We have formed thousands of entities in the last 20 years for clients from all over the world!
Formation confirmation documents will be sent out by email upon receipt from State of Wyoming (same day usually by 6 PM MT).
Our Same Day formation package includes all the features that you need and nothing that you don't need.
1. SAME DAY FORMATION: RECEIVE STATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL SAME DAY.
If you order before 3 PM Mountain Time any business day during this promotion, your LLC should be formed same day barring any issues from State of Wyoming. The formation confirmation documents (Articles of Organization) will be sent by email immediately upon receipt from state of Wyoming (usually by 6 pm MT).
Please note that State of Wyoming may delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
2. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes State of Wyoming filing fees to register the LLC. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed below.
3. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instantly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
4. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and file the Articles of Organization with State of Wyoming to register the LLC. If none of the names you want is available to register we will inform you.
- Barring any issues from State of Wyoming the formation date should be the same date if your order is received before 3 PM MT any business day.
- You should receive the state formation confirmation documents by email by the end of the day (usually by 6 PM MT), unless state of Wyoming delays it for reasons beyond our control.
5. WHAT STATE DOCUMENTS YOU RECEIVE
- Barring any issues from Wyoming Secretary of State the formation confirmation documents should be sent to you by the end of the day.
- The documents will include the following:
ο State of Wyoming Certificate of Filing (Certificate of registration from Wyoming Secretary of State)
ο State filed stamped Articles of Organization.
ο State Certificate of Good Standing
- We will provide Resolution of Manager Appointment, Customizable Operating Agreement and guidelines to obtain the IRS Tax ID (EIN) instantly.
6. ANNUAL REPORT FILING
Wyoming LLCs need to file annual report every year by paying a state fee of $50. We will remind you by email to file annual report. We can do the filing for you upon your authorization so that your LLC stays compliant (our fee = $49). Note that every year you will also need to renew Registered Agent service by paying $75.
7. ONLINE PRIVACY OPTION
Many of our clients want to keep their information from showing up online on the State of Wyoming publicly searchable website. If you do not want your name/ address to show on the state public website, please choose the privacy option. Currently on sale for $399 (Regularly $499).
1) THE NUMBER ONE REASON:
An LLC has a major advantage: LLC laws donot allow a lawsuit to be filed against a member of the LLC for the liabilities of the LLC. Whereas the main officers of a corporation are routinely named as defendants in a lawsuit filed against the corporation. Therefore, the member's personal assets are safe unless he/she personally guarantees a debt.
2) 'PASS THROUGH' OF PROFIT AND LOSS:
All the profits and losses of the LLC are taxed on the member's personal income tax returns. Meaning if you are a single member of an LLC, you will report the profit or loss of your LLC in your form 1040. As such, an LLC offers the benefits of a regular Corporation without separate taxation. As with a partnership or a Sub-S corporation an LLC is a Tax Pass through entity.
What this means is: LLCs by default do not pay taxes. All income and losses pass-through to you as a member. So if you have losses in your LLC you can claim it against your personal income on your individual 1040. It is great for a start up business.
3) ABILITY TO EASILY CHANGE TO ANOTHER FORM OF ENTITY:
It's easy to change your LLC to another form of legal entity. For example, you can change it to a C-Corporation. If you are starting a company, it may be beneficial to start a company as an LLC and write off the initial losses from your personal income and change to a C-Corp when the company becomes profitable.
4) FLEXIBILITY WHILE ALLOCATING PROFITS OR LOSS:
This is a major benefit of an LLC. Unlike a Subchapter S Corporation where you are restricted as to how profit and loss are distributed among the owners and the type of losses you can pass-through to the owners, the members of an LLC can allocate ownership, profits and loss among the members anyway they like. In case of a C-Corporation, the profits and loss of the corporation cannot be allocated among the shareholders.
5) BUSINESS ASSET PROTECTION:
LLC held assets cannot be seized by a member's creditor. Even if the creditor gets a judgment against a member, the creditor cannot get to the property owned by the LLC. The creditor has what is known as charging order remedy. Under which, if the creditor gets a judgment against a member of the LLC, the creditor is only permitted to collect any actual cash distributions that are made by the company to the member. Therefore, if no distributions are made to the member, there is nothing to collect.