Simply put, this is the best priced Same Day formation package we have for a new Wyoming Corporation or LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
WHY CONSIDER CONVERTING TO WYOMING
• You keep the same IRS Tax ID (EIN).
• State annual fee in Wyoming is only $50, unless you hold any assets in Wyoming.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 19 years of incorporation experiene and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
2. CONVERSION PROCESS
- After we receive your order, we will complete name availability search and prepare the required documents.
- We will email you the documents to you for your signature. You will need to sign and mail them back to us by post. For corporations, one of the forms will need to be notarized.
- After we receive the documents back, we will file with the state. State of Wyoming should complete processing within approx. 2 weeks.
- After conversion is completed, the entity will need to file for dissolution in the home state and submit the dissolution approval form to State of Wyoming.
Therefore, please keep in mind that you will need to pay the fee to dissolve the entity in your home state. This fee is not included in the fee you are paying to order conversion.
WHY CHOOSE PRIVACY
3. RECEIVE FORMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL
Upon state approval, the conversion confirmation documents will be sent by email. (Usually in about 2 weeks).
Please note that Wyoming Secretary of State may delay processing due to reasons beyond our control.
4. STATE CONVERSION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes Wyoming Secretary of State filing fees to file the Articles of Continuance. On top of that it also includes the fees required to obtain the certified copies of the Articles of Organization/ Incorporation/ Certificate of Formation. We will inform you if your home state will require additional fees.
5. KEEP SAME IRS TAX ID (EIN)
One advantage of conversion is that the entity keeps the same IRS Tax ID (EIN).
6. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS CONVERTED
Barring any issues from Wyoming Secretary of State the conversion confirmation documents should be sent to you by email in approx 2 weeks after filing.
Once you receive the documents, the entity will need to be dissolved in home state. We will file this form with your home state, you will need to authorize us to make the payment for required state fee to dissolve the entity.
7. ANNUAL REPORT FILING
Wyoming entities need to file annual report every year before the 12th month anniversary month by paying a state fee of $50. If an entity holds any assets in Wyoming then additional amounts will need to be paid. We will remind you by email to file annual report. We can do the filing for you upon your authorization so that your LLC stays compliant (our fee = $49). Note that every year you will also need to renew Registered Agent service by paying $75 at the same time.