5 VIRGINIA ENTITIES FORMATION
• Same Day Virginia LLC or Corporation Formation for $2245
$2495 Save $200!
THIS IS THE BEST PRICE WE KNOW THAT INCLUDES ALL VIRGINIA CORPORATION COMMISSION FEES FOR FOR EACH OF THE 5 ENTITIES.
You can advance purchase 5 Virginia entities formation (LLCs or Corporations) and today you can get all 5 for just $2245
$2495 (LLCs) and (Corporations) and use them now or at a future date within 3 years from purchase date.
After you purchase the package, you will order the entities individually using the links that we will send you by e-mail or order by phone. The documents are filed by expedited processing and you receive the formation confirmation documents in 5 to 8 days barring any issues from Virginia Corporation Commission.
Note that you can choose to form any other entity types (other than LLC or corporation).
1. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE FOR EACH ENTITY?
We provide complete filing: We provide you everything that you need for each entity and nothing that you don't. The price includes all of the following. Compare us to other Virginia Incorporators:
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|Same Day Formation: Receive state formation documents same day.
||$99 and up
|Filing of your Articles
||$75 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Bylaws/ Meeting Minutes/ Ledger
|| $99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$0 and up
||$10 and up
2. SAME DAY FORMATION: RECEIVE FORMATION CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL IN SAME BUSINESS DAYS
If you order before 1 PM Eastern Time any business day during this promotion, your entity should be formed within Same Day barring any issues from Virginia Corporation Commission. The formation confirmation documents will be sent by email upon receipt from Virginia Corporation Commission.
Please note that depending on state processing load we may receive the state formation confirmation documents a day or so late. Please note that Virginia Sec of State may further delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes Virginia Corporation Commission fees to register the entity. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Incorporation/ Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instatnly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER:
We will complete name availability search and prepare/ file the Articles with the Virginia Sec of State to register the entity.
Barring any issues from Virginia Corporation Commission the formation date should be the same business date if your order is received before 3 PM ET.
You should receive the state formation confirmation documents by email in Same Day.
6. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS FORMED:
- Barring any issues from Virginia Secreaty of State the formation confirmation
- documents should be sent to you by email in Same Day.
- The documents will include the following:
- Certificate of registration from Virginia Corporation Commission.
- A copy of the Articles.
7. REQUIREMENTS AFTER A CORPORATION IS FORMED
- After a corporation is formed, an organization meeting must be held for the purpose of adopting the by-laws, electing directors and transacting any other business. We will provide you the initial meeting minutes and the sample ByLaws.
- Corporations are required to keep correct and complete books and records of accounts and must keep minutes of the proceedings of its shareholders, board of directors. We will provide the sample meeting minutes to do so.A corporation must also keep a record containing the names and addresses of all shareholders, the number of shares (and class of shares - if any) held by each shareholder and the dates when they respectively became the owners of record thereof. We will provide stock ledger to do so.
- In addition, a meeting of shareholders must be held annually for the election of directors and the transaction of other business on a date fixed by the board of directors. We will provide you the sample meeting minutes for annual meeting.
- Please note that the by-laws, corporate books and records are not required to be filed with the FL Sec of State.These are internal documents maintained by the corporation.
8. IMPORTANT: ANNUAL REPORT FILING:
- By the last day of 12 month registration anniversary all Corporations needs to file an annual report and pay a state fee of $100. Extra fee must be paid for additional shares.
- Virginia LLCs need to pay $50 annual fee by the last day of 12 month registration anniversary.