Expedited (1 to 2 days) New Mexico LLC Registration Specials for
Simply put, this is the best priced Expedited (1 to 2 days) formation package we have for a New Mexico LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE NEW MEXICO LLCs
• We can register New Mexico LLCs with privacy - so that your name/ addresses are not submitted to the state.
• There is no annual renewal required like most other states. Meaning, once the LLC is registered, no state annual filings are required.
• Non New Mexico residents owned LLCs usually do not have to pay New Mexico taxes if LLC's income is not from New Mexico.
WHY CHOOSE PRIVACY
• We provide LLC address (so that your address doesn't get published on State public website).
• For your privacy, your name is not shown on state public website as Manager. We provide executed internal Resolution appointing managers.
• We sign as Organizer of the LLC.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 19 years of incorporation experience and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|Fast Formation: Receive State Registration confirmation documents by email in 1-2 business days.
||$99 and up
|Filing of LLC Articles of Organization
||$75 and up
|State Filed stamped copy of your Articles of Organization
|| $30 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Resolutions/ Meeting Minutes
||$99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$10 and up
2. FAST FORMATION: RECEIVE STATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
We submit your filing immediately upon receipt. The formation confirmation documents (State filed stamped Articles of Organization) will be sent by email as soon as we received from State of New Mexico (usually in 1-2 business days).
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes State of New Mexico filing fees to register the LLC. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed below.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instantly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and file the Articles of Organization with State of New Mexico to register the LLC. If none of the names you want is available to register we will inform you.
- Your filing will be submitted to State of New Mexico by Expedited processing (1 to 2 days) upon receipt of your order.
- Barring any issues from State of New Mexico, you should receive the state formation confirmation documents by email in 3-4 business days
6. INCLUDES CORPORATE ADDRESS (IF YOU CHOOSE PRIVACY OPTION)
We include a corporate address for your privacy. First year is is included. Next year fee is only $49 per year. Mail forwarding cost is extra. We provide this address in Las Vegas (So that any nexus is not created in New Mexico, that may require to pay NM tax).
7. REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS INCLUDED
A Registered Agent is required to receive legal servings in New Mexico and we provide this service for $75 per year, first year is included in the price.
8. OPEN BANK ACCOUNT
We will provide guidelines to open bank accounts without you being present in New Mexico (US citizens/residents). Non-US citizens, please contact us first.
9. WHAT STATE DOCUMENTS YOU RECEIVE
- Barring any issues from New Mexico Secretary of State the formation confirmation documents should be sent to you by email in 1-2 business days.
- The documents will include the following
ο State of New Mexico filed stamped Articles of Organization.
ο Custmizable Operating Agreement
ο Resolutions appointing (you as) Manager
ο Meeting Minutes
- We will provide the guidelines to obtain the IRS Tax ID (EIN) instantly.
10. ANNUAL FEES
New Mexico LLCs do not need to file annual report with Secretary of State. LLCs may need to pay $50 minimum franchise tax. Note that every year you will also need to renew Registered Agent service by paying $75.
11. ONLINE PRIVACY OPTION
Many of our clients want to keep their information from showing up online on the State of New Mexico publicly searchable website. If you do not want your name/ address to show on the state public website, please choose the privacy option. Currently on sale for $399 (Regularly $499).
Note: You can buy now and use it later. Just enter 'To be decided' on the Entity Name field on the online order page or inform us on the phone.