State required Business License and List of Officers filing fee to be paid at the time of registration and every subsequent year for each LLC or Corp as follows:
LLC = $350
Corporation = $650
THIS IS THE BEST PRICE WE KNOW. ANYWHERE for 5 NV entities formation. You can advance purchase 5 Nevada entities formation (LLC, Corporation, LP in any combination) and today you can get all 5 for just $1299 and use them now or at a future date within 3 years from purchase date.After you purchase the package, you will order the entities individually using the links that we will send you by e-mail or order by phone. At that time you will need to pay State of Nevada first year's List of Managers and Business License filing fee - $350 for each LLC and $650 for each corporation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR EACH ENTITY
1. SAME DAY FORMATION: RECEIVE STATE OF NEVADA FORMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL SAME DAY
If you order before 3 PM Pacific Time any business day during this promotion, your entity should be formed same day barring any issues from Nevada Secretary of State. The formation confirmation documents (Charter, Articles and Business License) will be sent by email same day.
Please note that Nevada Secretary State may delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
2. STATE REGISTRATION FEES AND NEVADA REGISTERED AGENT FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes all Nevada Sec of State filing fees. Therefore it includes: Articles of Incorporation/ Organization filing fee to register the entity and state of Nevada required Business License filing fee.
On top of that it also includes first year's Registered Agent fees, Tax ID (EIN) and all the other features as listed below. Our annual Nevada registered agent fee is only $75 after the first 12 months.
3. AVAILABLE: PRIVACY SERVICE IF YOU REQUIRE
If you want privacy and do not want your name(s) to be published on the readily searchable Nevada Secretary of State website, we can provide you privacy service (for LLCs only).
Note that the your name(s) will be entered only on the Articles of Organization, that doesn't show on State website.
4. YOUR OWN NEVADA ADDRESS FOR MAIL FORWARDING
Your own Las Vegas address is included free for the first 12 months. You can receive mail for all 5 entities at this address. This is your own address, not a shared or Care Of address. You will need to sign the required US Postal Service form (we will provide) authorizing us to receive mail on your behalf.
At the time of renewal next year you will pay $49 for the next 12 months. Therefore, your annual fee is just $49 to have your own Nevada address during this promotion.
Mail will be forwarded weekly, twice monthly or monthly as you choose. Your credit card information will be kept in record to charge mail forwarding cost (postage + handling fee). Normally all mail will be put in one envelope and forwarded to you. Approx cost is $3.25 per packet and initially $5 is charged to the card as system set up fee.
5. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There are no fees to be paid to obtain the EIN from the IRS instantly. You will need to provide the SSN of a responsible individual of the entity direct to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID.
6. INCLUDED: CUSTOMIZABLE OPERATING AGREEMENT/ CORPORATE BYLAWS, RESOLUTIONS, STOCK LEDGER, MEETING MINUTES ETC.
This package comes with customizable Operating Agreement, ByLaws, Resolutions, Stock Ledger, Meeting Minutes etc.
The customizable documents are in downloadable format - cloud hosted. Therefore, our clients prefer them to a corporate/ LLC kit that is shipped in a binder. (We still have a physical kit available if you need one, for $69 - free shipping to US addresses).
7. OPENING BANK ACCOUNTS IN LAS VEGAS WITHOUT BEING PRESENT
We will provide information to open bank account (US residents only). Bank accounts maybe opened remotely without being present at a Nevada branch. Also we maybe able to help non-US residents as well - please contact us.
Please note that a Tax ID from the IRS will be required to open a bank account. Therefore, the Tax ID will need to be obtained first.
8. FREE FILING FOR NEVADA BUSINESS LICENSE
Note that all for-profit businesses registered with Nevada Secretary of State are required to obtain a Nevada State Business License from the Nevada Sec of State. A Nevada State Business License is not required if your business is registered with the IRS as non-profit or Nevada Division of Insurance.
State Business License annual fee = $200 for LLCs and $500 for Corporations. First year's fee is due along with the List of Managers/ Officers (State fee = $150). Therefore, a fee of $350 for each LLC and $650 for each corporation will be due at the time of registration.
9. MORE INCLUDED FEATURES
- Name availability check is free
- Preparation and filing of your Articles of Organization/ Incorporation
- We provide you the Customizable Operating Agreement/ By Laws/ Corporate Resolution
- Free Nevada CPA, Attorney and Business Insurance referrals.
- Option to order a corporate/ LLC kit direct from a manufacturer with free UPS ground shipping within the US for approx $69 (note that a kit or seal are not required by State of Nevada Statues.)
10. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
We will complete name availability search and prepare/ file the Articles with the State of Nevada to register the entity.
Barring any issues from State of Nevada the formation date should be the same business day if your order is received before 3 PM PT.
You should receive the state formation confirmation documents by email same day.
11. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS FORMED
Barring any issues from State of Nevada the formation confirmation documents should be sent to you by email same day.
The documents will include the following:
- Charter (Certificate of registration from Nevada Sec of State)
- Filed Stamped copy of the Articles
- Nevada State Business License
- Instructions to obtain a Resale (Reseller) Certificate if you require (to buy without paying a sales tax to resale)
- After registration, we will stay with you to help you make sure your corporate governance is set up correctly.
12. ANNUAL FEES TO BE PAID NEXT YEAR
State annual fees to be paid next year and every subsequent year in 12-month registration anniversary:
1. State of Nevada annual fee = $350 for LLCs and $650 for Corporations
2. Annual Registered Agent fee = $75 (due at the same time Nevada state annual fees are paid next year and every subsequent year)
We will remind you annually and do this filing for you and make the payment to State of Nevada upon your authorization.
Also annual address renewal fee of $49 will need to be paid if you choose a package that includes an address from us.