Illinois Registration Specials for
Simply put, this is the best priced 1-2 business days formation package we have for a new Illinois Corporation or LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 19 years of incorporation experience and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|1-2 business days Formation: Receive state formation documents 1-2 business days
||$99 and up
|Filing of your Articles
||$75 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Bylaws/ Meeting Minutes/ Ledger
|| $99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$0 and up
||$10 and up
2. 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FORMATION: RECEIVE FORMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS.
If you order before 3 pm Central Time any day during this promotion, your entity should be formed 1-2 business days barring any issues from Illinois Sec of State. The formation confirmation documents (Charter and the Articles) will be sent by email same business day.
Please note that Illinois Sec of State may delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes Illinois Sec of State fees to register the entity. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Incorporation/ Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instatnly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and prepare the Articles to submit to Illinois Sec of State to register the entity. Note that we may need to email the Articles to you to sign, scan and send back to us. In that case, we must receive the form by 3 PM CT.
- Upon state approval, the entity should show on state website same business day.
6. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS FORMED
- Barring any issues from Illinois Sec of State the entity should be formed 1-2 business days. The copy of the Articles should be emailed to you 1-2 business days evening.
7. REQUIREMENTS AFTER A CORPORATION IS FORMED
- After a corporation is formed, an organization meeting must be held for the purpose of adopting the by-laws, electing directors and transacting any other business. We will provide you the initial meeting minutes and the sample ByLaws.
- Corporations are required to keep correct and complete books and records of accounts and must keep minutes of the proceedings of its shareholders, board of directors. We will provide the sample meeting minutes to do so.A corporation must also keep a record containing the names and addresses of all shareholders, the number of shares (and class of shares - if any) held by each shareholder and the dates when they respectively became the owners of record thereof. We will provide stock ledger to do so.
- In addition, a meeting of shareholders must be held annually for the election of directors and the transaction of other business on a date fixed by the board of directors. We will provide you the sample meeting minutes for annual meeting.
- Please note that the by-laws, corporate books and records are not required to be filed with the Illinois Sec of State.These are internal documents maintained by the corporation.
8. IMPORTANT: ANNUAL REPORT FILING
- Illinois corporations pay annual filing fee of $100 (minimum) which includes $75 state annual report fee and $25 franchise tax. LLC's annual fee is $75. Please keep in mind to do annual filing on time to avoid large state penalty.