Same Day Florida Registration Specials for
• Same Day Florida Corporation Formation for $499
$599 Save $100!
• Same Day Florida LLC Formation for $599
$699 Save $100!
- Orders must be received by 9 am ET.
- If we need you to sign the state form we will prepare and email it to you.
You will be able to sign, scan and email back to us
Simply put, this is the best priced Same Day formation package we have for a new Florida Corporation or LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 19 years of incorporation experience and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|Same Day Formation: See entity on Sunbiz same afternoon.
||$99 and up
|Filing of your Articles
||$75 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Bylaws/ Meeting Minutes/ Ledger
|| $99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$0 and up
||$10 and up
2. SAME DAY FORMATION: SEE THE ENTITY ON SUNBIZ (STATE WEBSITE) SAME AFTERNOON.
If you order before 9 AM Eastern Time any business day during this promotion, your entity should be formed same day barring any issues from Florida Secretary of State. Note that we may need to prepare and email you state form to sign, scan and send back to us. In that case, we must receive the form by 10 AM ET. Upon state approval, the entity should show on state website same day afternoon.
Please note that the State stamped Articles document becomes available to download from Sunbiz next business day afternoon. Also please keep in mind that depending on state processing the entity may show on Sunbiz late. Please note that Florida Sec of State delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes Florida Sec of State filing fees to register the entity. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Incorporation/ Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instatnly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and prepare the Articles to submit to Florida Sec of State to register the entity. Note that we may need to email the Articles to you to sign, scan and send back to us. In that case, we must receive the form by 10 AM ET.
- We will hand deliver the filing to Sec of State's office in Tallahassee, FL.
- Upon state approval, the entity should show on state website same day afternoon.
6. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS FORMED
- Barring any issues from Florida Secretary of State the entity should show on state website same day afternoon. The copy of the Articles should become available to download from Florida Secretary of State's website sunbiz.org next business day afternoon.
- Please download the Articles from Sunbiz.org next afternoon.
7. REQUIREMENTS AFTER A CORPORATION IS FORMED
- After a corporation is formed, an organization meeting must be held for the purpose of adopting the by-laws, electing directors and transacting any other business. We will provide you the initial meeting minutes and the sample ByLaws.
- Corporations are required to keep correct and complete books and records of accounts and must keep minutes of the proceedings of its shareholders, board of directors. We will provide the sample meeting minutes to do so.A corporation must also keep a record containing the names and addresses of all shareholders, the number of shares (and class of shares - if any) held by each shareholder and the dates when they respectively became the owners of record thereof. We will provide stock ledger to do so.
- In addition, a meeting of shareholders must be held annually for the election of directors and the transaction of other business on a date fixed by the board of directors. We will provide you the sample meeting minutes for annual meeting.
- Please note that the by-laws, corporate books and records are not required to be filed with the FL Sec of State.These are internal documents maintained by the corporation.
8. IMPORTANT: ANNUAL REPORT FILING
- All Florida Profit Corporations must file an Annual Report yearly to maintain "active" status.
- The first report is due in the year following the year of formation. The report must be filed electronically online between January 1st and May 1st.
- State fee for the annual report is $150 for corporations and $138.75 for LLCs. After May 1st a $400 late fee is added to the annual report filing fee.
- We can do this filing for you as well. Annual Report Reminder Notices are sent to the e-mail address you provide us. Since emails are unreliable, we recommend that you set an alert to remind you to complete annual filing or to contact us to so for you.