Same Day Wyoming LLC Formation Specials for
Simply put, this is the best priced same day formation package we have for a new Wyoming LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
WHY CHOOSE PRIVACY
• We provide LLC address (so that your address doesn't get published on State public website).
• For your privacy, your name is not shown on state public website as Manager. We provide executed internal Resolution appointing managers.
• We sign as Organizer of the LLC.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 22 years of incorporation experiene and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|Same Day Formation: Receive State Registration confirmation documents by email same day.
||$99 and up
|Filing of LLC Articles of Organization
||$75 and up
|State Filed stamped copy of your Certificate of Formation
|| $30 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Resolutions/ Meeting Minutes
||$99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$0 and up
||$10 and up
2. SAME DAY FORMATION: RECEIVE STATE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL SAME DAY.
If you order before 3 PM Mountain Time any business day during this promotion, your LLC should be formed same day barring any issues from State of Wyoming. The formation confirmation documents (Articles of Organization) will be sent by email immediately upon receipt from state of Wyoming (usually by 6 pm MT).
Please note that State of Wyoming may delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes State of Wyoming filing fees to register the LLC. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed below.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instantly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and file the Articles of Organization with State of Wyoming to register the LLC. If none of the names you want is available to register we will inform you.
- Barring any issues from State of Wyoming the formation date should be the same date if your order is received before 3 PM MT any business day.
- You should receive the state formation confirmation documents by email by the end of the day (usually by 6 PM MT), unless state of Wyoming delays it for reasons beyond our control.
6. WHAT STATE DOCUMENTS YOU RECEIVE
- Barring any issues from Wyoming Secretary of State the formation confirmation documents should be sent to you by the end of the day.
- The documents will include the following:
ο State of Wyoming Certificate of Filing (Certificate of registration from Wyoming Secretary of State)
ο State filed stamped Articles of Organization.
ο State Certificate of Good Standing
- We will provide Resolution of Manager Appointment, Customizable Operating Agreement and guidelines to obtain the IRS Tax ID (EIN) instantly.
7. ANNUAL REPORT FILING
Wyoming LLCs need to file annual report every year by paying a state fee of $50. We will remind you by email to file annual report. We can do the filing for you upon your authorization so that your LLC stays compliant (our fee = $49). Note that every year you will also need to renew Registered Agent service by paying $75.
8. ONLINE PRIVACY OPTION
Many of our clients want to keep their information from showing up online on the State of Wyoming publicly searchable website. If you do not want your name/ address to show on the state public website, please choose the privacy option. Currently on sale for $399 (Regularly $499).