Same Day Colorado Registration Special for
• Same Day Colorado LLC or Corporation Formation for $499
$599 Save $100!
- Orders must be received by 1 pm ET.
Simply put, this is the best priced Same Day formation package we have for a new Colorado Corporation or LLC that includes everything that you need, nothing that you don't. Please see the features below.
Clients from all over the world choose us for our experience and support. We will provide you an advisor to guide you through the process, with approx. 22 years of incorporation experience and at least an MBA. There is never a fee for support and there is no one we have in our team who works for a sales commission.
Please note that this package is for US Residents only. For non-US residents, please e-mail us and we will give you an all inclusive price that includes Apostille (required for most non-US clients).
COMPARE US TO OTHERS
||Included?/ Our fee
|Same Day Formation: Receive state formation documents same day
||$99 and up
|Filing of your Articles
||$75 and up
|Operating Agreement/ Bylaws/ Meeting Minutes/ Ledger
|| $99 and up
|Obtaining the EIN (Tax ID) - directly from IRS system without you sharing your SSN with us
||$25 and up
|Attorney and CPA referral
||$0 and up
||$10 and up
2. SAME DAY FORMATION: RECEIVE FORMATION DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL SAME DAY.
If you order before 1 PM Eastern Time any day during this promotion, your entity should be formed same day barring any issues from Colorado Corporation Commission. The formation confirmation documents (Charter and the Articles) will be sent by email same business day.
Please note that Colorado Corporation Commission may delay formation due to reasons beyond our control.
3. STATE REGISTRATION FEES ARE INCLUDED
The price includes Colorado Corporation Commission fees to register the entity. Therefore, it includes: State Articles of Incorporation/ Organization filing fee to form the entity. On top of that it also includes other features as listed.
4. INSTANT FEDERAL TAX ID (EIN)
There is no fee to be paid to obtain the Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS. We will provide you the guidelines to obtain it direct from the IRS instatnly (you do not need to send us your SSN, just submit it to the IRS to obtain the Tax ID).
5. AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
- We will complete name availability search and prepare the Articles to submit to Colorado Sec of State to register the entity. Note that we may need to email the Articles to you to sign, scan and send back to us. In that case, we must receive the form by 1PM ET.
- Upon state approval, the entity should show on state website same business day.
6. AFTER YOUR ENTITY IS FORMED
- Barring any issues from Colorado Corporation Commission the entity should be formed same day. The copy of the Articles should be emailed to you same day evening.
7. REQUIREMENTS AFTER A CORPORATION IS FORMED
- After a corporation is formed, an organization meeting must be held for the purpose of adopting the by-laws, electing directors and transacting any other business. We will provide you the initial meeting minutes and the sample ByLaws.
- Corporations are required to keep correct and complete books and records of accounts and must keep minutes of the proceedings of its shareholders, board of directors. We will provide the sample meeting minutes to do so.A corporation must also keep a record containing the names and addresses of all shareholders, the number of shares (and class of shares - if any) held by each shareholder and the dates when they respectively became the owners of record thereof. We will provide stock ledger to do so.
- In addition, a meeting of shareholders must be held annually for the election of directors and the transaction of other business on a date fixed by the board of directors. We will provide you the sample meeting minutes for annual meeting.
- Please note that the by-laws, corporate books and records are not required to be filed with the Colorado Corporation Commission.These are internal documents maintained by the corporation.
8. IMPORTANT: ANNUAL REPORT FILING
- By the last day of 12 month registration anniversary all Corporations needs to file an annual report and pay a state fee of $100. Extra fee must be paid for additional shares.
- Colorado LLCs need to pay $50 annual fee by the last day of 12 month registration anniversary.